Monday 30 July 2007

All Change!!

hi , hope all is well.

My Mum commented on the fact that my blog entries were getting shorter and shorter. There is a reason for this i haven´t had my journal when i have been writing it and i have forgotten the things i have done. My travel journal is so big and full now that it requires a suitcase of its own.

Anyway i am about to liven things up. My Galapagos project has been cancelled due to Government restrictions on the National Park and having volunteers working with the tortoises. So as a result i am going to an animal sactuary just near the Amazon Jungle for 12 days. I know you will think i am mad, but i am fairly happy with this as i have had a really bad feeling about the Galapagos since June, and since i have been in Ecuador i have not heard one good word about the project. Somethings are not meant to be!

After the animal project i will then return to Quito for four days before flying to my beach holiday in Miami for 11 days, which i am really looking forward to.

See you all soon

Andreaxx

No comments: