Sunday 12 August 2007

Party Week

hello all!

Three weeks to go now, can you believe how time flies, its scary. I decided not to go to the animal project in the end, my heart wasn´t in it and i decided to take a full refund and go to Miami for three weeks instead. I fly out tomorrow (Monday 13th August).

I have been in Quito an extra week now and i have been staying with isobel still, my host family. I have had quite a nice time this week, now that a few of us had finished Spanish school we decided to relax, eat, chat and visit a few tourist places, i revisited a few Museums and there is this really good photography exhibition in the Cultural museum depicting the lives of people in South America which i really liked.

I have also been out quite alot with my school friends (most nights) so i have been having a lot of fun. This weekend i went to a town called Otavalo which hosts a big art and craft market which i managed to find a few things to buy. I stayed overnight and in the evening we met up with jack and sandra who we knew from Spanish school, they have now started a South American tour. We ended up in this tiny room (a bar) with plastic tables and chairs and sang really badly on the Karaoke for a few hours, locals kept coming in but then walking back out again ( i guess the singing was really bad).

Today (Sunday 12th August) i am just having a relaxing day catching up on emails and packing my bag for the next section of my trip, i am really looking forward to realaxing on the beach or by the pool as so far this is the one thing i have done very little of. I will probably not write in the blog for a few weeks unless i have something very interesting to say, i reckon i will write here again once i get to Madrid.

Love

Andreaxx

No comments: