Thursday 30 August 2007

Miami was good!!

Hello
had a great time in Miami, lots of sun and resting to be had! I met up with some girls from England on my last few days so i had quite a sociable time. There are a lot of Latin Americans in Miami got i had plenty of opportunity to practice my Spanish although on a few occasions i announced that "i am sick" (yo soy enferma) instead of " i am a nurse" (yo soy enfermera), initially i could not understand why people were looking at me so horrified, then i realised what i was saying.

Anyway after two weeks of sun, a new haircut, my nails and feet pampered and a small shopping expedition i decided it was time to come home.

I came back to the UK on 28th August, tired and not fresh. Just chilling at the moment, catching up with friends and family.

I think that one last blog entry is in order so keep watching this space as they say every story has a beginning, a middle and an end!

See you soon xxx

No comments: