Tuesday 9 January 2007

i am in Zambia

hello, misssing everbody all ready. Finally arrived in Zambia yesterday after three flights, did not feel fresh at all. House is nice where i am staying and have net some nice people all ready. At Johannesburg airport i had a conversation with an Environmental scientist and an embassador from Naimibia.

Livingstone is very hot but i am enjoyng it so far. This week is more of an induction week really, but going to start getting into the projects tomorrow more.
thanks for your email and comments. I had some problems emailing people , so will try again. Sorry if i send duplicate emails to people.

Andrea

5 comments:

Mike said...

Dear Andrea,

This is your brother, Philip. (or Phil).

Well, as I told you at Heathrow I am very jealous. However, I have to say, I do not envy that grim feeling as you arrive somewhere after a very long journey and all you can think about it grabbing a shower and some clean clothes.

The weather has been quite grey here, but not too cold. I imagine Zambia is warmer though!!

Take care, keep us updated as much as you can.

xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea glad you have arrived safe. Hope you will be able to tell us soon about what you will be doing and more about the place you are staying in. I will send you an e-mail tomorrow.
Mum & Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea,
Nice to see you took on the blog idea and ran with it! I will look forward to seeing where you´re at over the next 9 months. Cool start! Just finished climbing a volcano in Chile today and am bloody knackered. I expect to here all about such things from yourself - no holding back - just do things you´d never dream off and if it involves volcanos, remember not to breathe near the bloody summit - I nearly lost my lungs! Take care xxx

susan said...

Hi Andrea- sounds fab so far! Think I'll pop over. Cant believe how easy it is to text. Only 20p a text!

I am writing to you here at the mo as still cant get email functionning at work!

If you are feeling at all homesick there are 70mph gales here today so that should make you feel a little better as you are baking in the sun!

Will email asap.

Lots of love

Susan xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Andrea,
This blog thingy is fabby!!! Able to keep track of you quite happily!!
don't forget ot take millions of piccies so we can all drool at your adventures.
So pleased the journey has now begun - ENJOY!!!!!!!!!