Thursday 4 January 2007

Three Days To Go

I thought i would be writing in this thing everyday, but i just haven't had the time, i have been getting all my jobs done before i go. I managed to get my essays in which was a big relief, no more studying for a while now. I have had a few sleepless nights as the nerves are really starting to kick in, i feel like i am about to present to a group of students, nervous, not really sure I want to do it, but its coming anyway and there is nothing I can do about it apart from get on with it (just nervous though).

I have really tried hard to travel light (not taking a hairdryer) but i still seem to have loads of stuff to put in my ruck sack, hope i can carry it Sorted some accomodation out for my first week in Sydney, booked three nights in a hostel and three nights in a nice hotel, for a treat. Then i have one night alredy booked prior to the 6 week tour in Australia. It is all coming together now quite nicely.

love
Andrea

No comments: