Saturday 6 January 2007

Shattered

hello

just about finished off my packing, did not think for one minute it would take me so long, but basically i had far too much stuff! Going to have a soak in the tub and then chill for tomorrow. I will be up at 7am to get ready, flying from Manchester to Heathrow at 1115. I am meeting my brother at heathrow as my flight to Johannesburg is not until 1750. I will probably arrive in Zambia early afternoon Monday 8th, so quite abit of travelling ahead.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me pressies and cards wishing me luck, you have all given me a real good send off. Speak to you all soon.

Andreaxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage Andrea.
We are both looking forward
to following your trail across
the world. See it, experience it
but most of all enjoy it.
Have a great time.
Lots of Love Ann and Gordon.